Web Pages by Susan was created out of necessity...you may already know me from my other site, IM With Susan Velez, which is geared more towards Internet Marketing.
Well Web Pages by Susan is geared more towards the web site setup and creation arena. I've been going to school for over 2 years and getting ready to graduate from the Web Technologies program.
Everyone who starts online or creates their own business does so because they want to be their own boss. I am no different. I started online over 3 years ago. It has been quite a journey and while I could say that I loved the whole journey, I would be lying.
But everyone says it's not how long it takes it's just a matter of persisting till you reach your goals.
I've mostly been in the affiliate marketing and setting up niche sites. While that worked very well and continues to do so, I decided that I wanted to branch out and actually help others by offering my services.
Enter Web Pages by Susan
I've decided to set up a brand new website called "web pages by Susan" which is geared towards setting up web pages implementing proper SEO optimization methods that will help you build your brand online.
Web Pages by Susan will offer WordPress services, SEO optimization, WordPress products and tutorial videos.
I love getting down and dirty with the code inside of WordPress and am constantly learning how to do things to get WordPress to do what I want it to do.
Here's the funny thing about Web Pages by Susan, I am still constantly learning how to code and design web pages.
So you might be thinking, if I am still learning why did I register Web Pages by Susan? Well because I know a lot more than the average person and have already picked up some clients, I just need an online presence.
I remember when I bought my first domain and setup my first WordPress site.
It took me well over 8 hours to try to install it manually. You know, I don't think that I ever figured it out. I ended up using the Fantastico method to install it.
Now I setup all my WordPress sites manually. It's much safer and allows me to secure the site as securely as possible...which enables me to sleep well at night. It only took me 5 minutes to install Web Pages by Susan 🙂
So throughout this site you will find valuable WordPress design tips and resources that will help you grow your business.
I have to admit, I am not the type of person who likes to put my personal information out there. I guess you can say that I have always been a little shy.
Many people would call that being an introvert.
Well guess what, I am coming out of my shell some. No I am NOT going to go into complete details and share everything with you like where I was born or what my childhood nickname was.
What I am going to tell you is that I am stubborn and I never quit.
I guess you could say that I am a little hard headed and when life knocks me down, I always get back up for more.
Don't quite know if that is a good thing or not?
So let's wrap this up with some amazing fun facts about me that will help you understand who Susan Velez is:
- I Love WordPress
- I have a 14 year old Pug....she is adorable
- I love the sunshine and hate cold rainy days (which is funny, since I spent quite a while in Seattle)
- Enjoy visiting and spending time with my family...if it wasn't for them I don't think I would've accomplished everything I have
- I would love to live in Hawaii (but I've never been, maybe one day I'll get a chance)
- I love weight lifting and have been building and toning my body for over two years
- I love hiking outdoors but hate camping
- Whenever I get a chance I enjoy reading personal development books....my favorite author is Tony Robbins
- I am a geek at heart...put some code in front of me and I can sit in front of it for hours. Never knew this about myself till I started school
- Found myself getting my Associate's Degree at the age of 40.
- Started my entrepreneurial journey in 2005, but started with an MLM company (hated those few years)
- Used to be an avid runner, till I started experiencing knee problems
- Spent 4 years in the military.....loved being stationed over seas
- Love traveling and enjoying new experiences
- Found personal development about 3 years ago....I meditate on a regular basis, but have trouble doing it for more than 3 minutes
- I always find myself constantly thinking and unable to keep that inner voice quiet. It's always guiding me to do things in my business
- So there you have it...a normal person who enjoys doing things and strives to improve herself.